48 Channel Analog Summing Service through Neve Channels
About Analoge Summing
In analog summing you send as many tracks as possible, either individually or in small sub-mixes, from the computer’s audio interface to an analog mixer and then back to your computer. Mixing ‘in the box’ can make your mixes sound narrow and constrained. Routing individual tracks through an analog mixer improves stereo separation and the width of the stereo field.
Hybrid Mixing combines the best of both digital and analog to give you the flexibility of digital and the sound character of analog. Your mixes will result in having better clarity and a more open or airy sound. Listen to our before&after examples to hear the difference.
Our 48 Channel analogue Neve Channels consist of:
- Argosy Console 70v series
- 48 channels – 3 x Neve 8816
- 48 faders – 3 x Neve 8804
- Vac Rac TSL-4 (optional)
How Much Does It Cost?
We offer analog summing for £40 per song (up to 5 minutes) + £20 setup fee per session.
How Does It Work?
– Export audio tracks from your project including all effects, volumes & automation
– Email us at email@example.com to get your ftp folder access and upload your tracks
– We will then send you an uncompressed, high quality .wav or .aif of your stereo mix
Do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about preparing your tracks.